What to Expect
In order to allow us to open safely, please read the following information about making and attending an appointment.
Making an appointment
When making an appointment please call or book online rather than popping in as this will assist us with social distancing.
Extra health & safety measures we are taking
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser. We will provide these facilities.
- Our team are following strict hygiene guidelines and for your safety we would appreciate your help in regard to placing any used paper towels and tissues immediately in the bin provided. Please sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Our stylists will be wearing PPE.
- Unless you are exempt, you should wear a mask in all communal areas of the salon, but will be able to remove when advised by the stylist for parts of your treatment.
- Feel free to wear a mask throughout the full treatment if that helps you feel more secure.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients. WiFi code is available for you to browse.
- Team members will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
- Please pay with a card where possible instead of cash.
- Please note that we will only provide water, instant coffee or tea in disposable cups until further notice so feel free to bring your own refreshments if preferred.
- Please be advised that only clients with appointments are allowed in the salon until further notice.
- We have the NHS tracking code for you to check in when you arrive at the salon.
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to please reschedule your appointment